Sunday, September 4, 2011

are u a Good man are a Cash cow?


 I don’t see anything at all wrong with a woman looking for a little security in a relationship I think that’s perfectly understandable that her mate should be secure before he advance are except advancements from a woman that he know will end up in more than just a hot steamy cup of coffee and a few giggles. It’s the woman that play mind games, set traps, lie and pretend to be heavenly sent made by God just for you and claim to be your soul mate, they get you wide open than next thing you know you’re a weekend dad picking the kiddies up, Cha-Ching! If she makes one are more of these statements in less than 60 days chances are your dating a gold digger: (5) I have great taste  (4) I don’t like condoms I’m allergic are they irritate me  (3) I LOVE YOU (2) I think I might be pregnant (1) after they done road you like a 8sec. bull at the rodeo and gave you the best mouth to penis resuscitation you ever had in your entire life they will probably say something similar to this , " I don’t wanna keep living this sinful life, since I love you and you love me let’s just get Married!"  most men would probably respond the same way Adam did when Eve said to him ,"will you hurry up and bite the cotton picking apple fool!"  “ummmm O K baby!”

No comments:

Post a Comment